Gavan is extremely passionate about assisting those who have experienced an injury to achieve the best possible outcome the legal system can provide.
Gavan understands that no two clients are the same and as such, takes great pride in accommodating to his client’s individual and unique circumstances when representing and assisting them throughout their compensation claim.
Whilst completing his legal studies, Gavan was employed as a specialist case manager with Insurance and Care NSW (iCare). As part of the workers’ compensation team, Gavan acted as the Nominal Insurer to provide workers’ compensation cover to employers in the NSW Private Sector.
Prior to joining CVC Law, Gavan previously worked with a leading national personal injury law firm representing injured claimants and is determined to continue representing injured claimants in the Wollongong and greater Illawarra Community to ensure they feel supported and guided throughout their compensation claim.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Law), University of Wollongong
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (IRO
- Law Society of New South Wales