Martin is CVC Law’s criminal solicitor and understands each client and indeed each matter, requires a unique and specifically tailored approach.
With his perspicacious mind and zealous advocacy, you can feel confident that the best possible result will be attained even when presented with a seemingly insurmountable police case. Prior to joining CVC Law, Martin worked with Legal Aid instructing counsel in jury trials across the Central West, as well as with various not-for-profit organisations throughout the Illawarra and Shoalhaven.
Martin practices exclusively in criminal law and can assist in the following areas:
- Defending criminal charges from murder to driving while suspended
- Traffic matters and licence appeals
- Apprehended domestic or personal violence orders
- Firearms matters, including licence appeals
- Opposing orders for payment by the Victim Services Commissioner
- Appeals against refusal of working with children checks
Martin is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Indigenous Studies) from the University of Wollongong, along with a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the Australian National University.
He is currently in the final year of study for his Master of Laws (Criminal Practice).